I see trees of green, red roses too 我看见绿树和红玫瑰[1]
I see them bloom for me and you 我看见他们为你我开放
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world 我情不自禁地想到,这是一个多么美妙的世界
I see skies of blue and clouds of white 我看见蓝天和白云
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night 明亮而幸运的白天,深邃而深沉的夜晚
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world 我情不自禁地想到,这是一个多么美妙的世界! The colours of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky 天上的彩虹的颜色如此美丽
Are also on the faces of people going by 照映在过往人们的脸上
I see friends shaking hands, sayin' "How do you do?" 我看见朋友们握手问好
They're really saying "I love you" 他们在说:我爱你!
I hear babies crying, I watch them grow 我听见婴儿哭泣,看着他们长大
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know 他们学到的东西将远胜于我
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world 我情不自禁地想到,这是一个多么美妙的世界!
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world[4] 我情不自禁地想到,这是一个多么美妙的世界! 作者: 蒲公英 时间: 2012-12-5 11:22:16